ROOM HIRE & COURSE BOOKINGS T & C’S
** IMPORTANT** COVID NOTICE
- The Willow Centre is Covid Compliant and request that ALL VISITORS that visit us must comply with the Centres’ Covid-19 Policy
- Failure to comply with guidelines, an initial warning will be followed by an invitation to leave the premises.
- Clients or trainers who fail to comply with the guidelines, The Willow Centre will reserve the right to cancel the booking with immediate effect and no refund will be made.
Terms and Conditions of ROOM HIRE
The ‘Hirer’ shall abide by these terms and conditions once a booking has been confirmed. Please note: that The Willow Centre can, at any time, reserve the right to cancel any reservation and does not have to give a reason. No compensation will be forthcoming should The Willow Centre have to cancel a booking.
The Willow Centre has insurance cover in respect of its buildings, furniture, equipment and fittings. The ‘Hirer’ must understand that this cover will not extend to personal belongings, equipment or any other items that are brought onto the premises.
What the booking includes:
The booking includes everything listed on the Booking Confirmation document that is sent to the client upon booking. The Booking Confirmation form will include all details of the booking as discussed, e.g., pricing and any relevant discounts offered. In terms of equipment, it will list every item that is included in the hire price. Refreshments will be outlined as discussed (Free hot and cold refreshments will be Tea and Coffee, milk, sugar and filtered water ONLY. All the other drinks that are on display are chargeable to the client). Charges will be made for additional requests outlined in page 2 of the Booking Confirmation form and added to the invoice.
Room Set Up charge is applied for bookings where the numbers are over 25 people. This charge is for the set up and clear up of room after the ‘Hirer’ has finished with it. The Booking Confirmation form will be sent to the client and the form is the ‘contract’ between the Willow Centre and the client. It is made clear that the Confirmation Booking Form is to be read carefully, signed and returned to The Willow Centre in order to ‘Confirm’ the booking. If this document is not returned to The Willow Centre, the booking is not confirmed.
What the booking does not include:
Bookings DO NOT include any administration requests, photocopying, secretarial support, hire of equipment etc. Any additional requests that are made by the ‘Hirer’ of this nature will be charged in their invoice post event.
Room Hire for long term clients:
The Willow Centre endeavours to work with clients who want to book rooms on a regular basis. As part of this process, we will offer a rate for long term bookings when possible. The Willow Centre reserves the right to change the allocated room at our discretion when it is necessary. Every effort will be made to address all of the clients requirements regarding room layout and equipment so as to not affect their overall experience.
Out of Hours Room Hire:
The Willow Centre will hire out rooms in the evenings or at weekend upon request. In order for us to staff the centre at these times, we ask that an ‘out of hours’ supplement is paid as part of the booking. The rates are listed below:
EVENING BOOKINGS: Ratecard plus £20 supplement
WEEKEND BOOKINGS: Ratecard plus £50 supplement
Booking and Cancellation of facilities:
Upon booking, the ‘hirer’ must complete a booking form and a confirmation acknowledgement in writing will be made from The Willow Centre to confirm the booking. Without this confirmation, the booking is NOT valid. Payments must be made IN FULL when booking (unless by prior arrangement with the Centre Management at The Willow Centre). Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis.
The Willow Centre will reserve the right to cancel any Room Hire booking or course that they run should the numbers be inadequate or for any other relevant reason. The Willow Centre will notify the ‘hirer’ in writing should this be the case.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the Willow Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org) no less than five working days (Monday-Friday) prior to the hire period requested.
Failure to do this will result in monies that have been paid for any bookings will be kept by the Willow Centre and not refunded to hirer.
For single bookings, consisting of one date on one booking confirmation form, this process will apply. Once a booking has been received and confirmed, the following charges will apply:-
- More than 10 working days – No charge applies
- More than 5 working days and less than 10 working days – 50% charge will apply
- 5 working days prior to the event taking place – 50% charge will apply
- 4 working days prior to the event taking place – 100% charge will apply
- 3 working days prior to the event taking place – 100% charge will apply
- 2 working days prior to the event taking place or less – 100% charge will apply (this also includes ‘no shows’).
Multiple/Block Bookings – Room Hire:
Multiple/Block Bookings are bookings that consist of a number of dates that either run on a concurrent or ‘ad-hoc’ basis across, days, weeks or months and they are all booked together on one booking confirmation form, with one booking confirmation number (see top right of Booking Confirmation form).
The following cancellation charges will apply to these bookings. The Willow Centre will charge the following:
If the booking is changed or cancelled less than 28 days but more than 14 days 50% Cancellation fee will be charged.
If the booking is changed or cancelled under 14 days 100% cancellation fee is charged.
Please note: The cancellation fee will apply from the first date of Room Hire. For example; if a client books 3 blocks of 5 day room hire which could be allocated as one course per month and it is booked as one booking, then the cancellation policy will come into effect on the first day’s room hire.
* * * * *
We do have the right to change the room at short notice at our discretion. An alternative room will be offered and your rights are not affected.
Refunds on bookings will be considered at the discretion of the management.
The ‘Hirer’ is responsible for their booking and must adhere to the following:
- The ‘Hirer’ must adhere to the hire times that are outlined in the booking confirmation. Should the ‘Hirer’ go over their allocated hire time, an out of hours charge will apply (see booking form for outline of charges).
- The ‘Hirer’ should comply with the maximum numbers of guests as outlined on the booking form. Failure to do this, will incur an additional charge.
- All guests of the ‘Hirer’ should be signed in and a copy of the signing sheet should be given to Centre Management as a health and safety precaution.
- The ‘Hirer’ should make themselves familiar with all health and safety procedures at the centre and share this with any guests.
- All equipment in the Willow Centre is the property of The Willow Centre and we ask that the ‘Hirer’ treats the equipment with care and doesn’t alter or interfere with it in any way. Equipment that is broken by the ‘Hirer’ will incur a repair charge which will be invoiced to the ‘Hirer.’
- The Willow Centre will not be responsible for any equipment that is left by the ‘Hirer’ for storage before, or during their hire period. Any equipment or items left will be at the ‘Hirers’ own risk should it become subject to theft or damage whilst at the centre.
- The Willow Centre asks that no nails, screws or hooks are used on the walls of the Centre to display banners or posters etc. Should the ‘Hirer’ wish to display materials, they need to discuss this with the Centre Management team who will advise and help with the display of materials in an appropriate way that will not cause damage.
- Any damage caused by the ‘Hirer’ to the furniture or buildings will incur a charge. In certain circumstances, a refundable damage deposit of £500 will be requested prior to the event.
- The ‘Hirer’ must ensure that their guests behave in a proper manner towards staff and other users of the Centre. The Willow Centre will reserve the right to eject any guest who behaves in a manner that makes those around them feel uncomfortable.
- The Willow Centre does not accept responsibility for any personal goods brought into the Centre that are damaged or stolen. Any property brought onto the premises is at the Hirer’s own risk. The same applies to any guests that come to the Willow Centre on behalf of the ‘Hirers’ request.
- The Willow Centre will not accept liability for any interruption during a hire period due to failure of equipment, heating, lighting or any other unforeseeable event. However, the Centre Management will endeavour to rectify any problem that may occur and will not charge should the hire period expire due to failure of the aforementioned.
The Willow Centre will be happy to provide any catering requirements that the ‘Hirer’ would request. Arrangements can be made when booking. The ‘Hirer’ must adhere to the following:
- Any catering that is requested by the ‘Hirer’ must be made through the Centre Management. No other company or person will be permitted to supply catering or refreshments of any kind unless specific permission has been obtained in writing from the Centre Management in advance of the hiring period.
- No alcohol is permitted in The Willow Centre without prior arrangement.
- All catering requirements need to be made upon booking and final numbers are confirmed 3 days prior to the hire period.
- Any catering made and then cancelled under 3 days prior to hire period will incur a charge.
- The Willow Centre does not have facilities to keep food hot or cold. Any food/ drink brought onto the premises must be disposed of in an appropriate way – please check with Willow Centre staff for recycling facilities available.
- Please notify the Centre Management of any guests who have allergies or special dietary requirements prior to the hire period.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of the catering supplier which will be sent through with your booking confirmation.
Revised: February 2021
* * * * *
Terms and Conditions – COURSE BOOKINGS
Our trading hours are from 08:00 – 16:30 (17:00), Monday to Friday. For access outside of these hours (for set up purposes) please contact the Centre Manager.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon receipt of a booking, the Willow Centre will issue an acknowledgement email and invoice or receipt if payment is made online.
Your booking will NOT be confirmed until FULL PAYMENT is received. All monies need to be cleared 14 days before the course takes place. Any booking not in receipt of full payment at this time will be cancelled. Alternative arrangements can be made by prior notice to the management.
You can pay for your course in the following ways:
- On line by logging onto the Willow Centre Website – www.willowcentre.co.uk and clicking onto the courses page. We accept payments by Debit Card, Major Credit Cards and Paypal.
- By Online Direct Payment Transfer – Our bank details are listed below for this method – Payment reference is your invoice number.
- Bank Details: Santander – A/C 74380177; Sort: 09-01-28 – The Willow Centre Ltd.
If you would like to pay by Online Direct Payment Transfer – Please let us know and we will send through a Pro Forma Invoice for payment.
Cancellation – Delegates:
If delegates are unable to attend a course, they should inform us IN WRITING as soon as possible. Every endeavour will be made to change their booking to another date (where possible) free of charge. Delegates who decline this option will be charged as follows:
- More than 30 days 50% of course fee will be charged.
- Less than 30 days prior to the course start date – full course fee will be charged.
All fees will be subject to VAT.
If you do not attend the course and you have paid for it, the full fee remains payable.
The Willow Centre reserves the right to cancel or change any course date without prior notice.
Revised: February 2021