In response to Government advice regarding events involving people meeting together during the pandemic, further events within the centre are suspended until later in July.
During this time we will be conducting our risk assessment to ensure the safety of all our visitors in the following ways:
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation of the centre with a certified virucidal cleaner that coats all surfaces to reduce transmission of the Covid 19 virus
- Regular cleaning of all touchable surfaces
- Strict hygienic measures including temperature checks on entry and hand washing and hand sanitising
- Availability of PPE as required when using the equipment
- Strict social distancing with smaller groups in rooms, and one way entry and exit zones.